Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A Picture of Lulu


I forgot to add this picture of Lulu in my last post. I took this one yesterday evening when we went to pick up my car from the shop. She is so pretty. I just love her sweet smile and the little sprinkle of freckles on her nose. I hope that she is always as confident and gregarious as a young woman and an adult as she is now.

She is already planning to enter the school's talent show at the end of the year. She will be singing (not lipsynching) "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister. Today, she planned to tell her best friend that she would be her back up singer. Can't wait to hear how that went.

3 comments:

karen said...

I hope that she is always as confident and gregarious as a young woman and and adult as she is now.

This is how I feel about Lauren. I hope she learns how to maintain her self-confidence. I wish there was a way to guarantee that she'll be free of the stress and anxiety I have.

Anna Banana said...

Oh Merrill, she is so gorgeous...:)

Jane said...

Hi Merrill. I've been meaning to check your blog for a while now. I saw your comment on Sondra's blog and just had to see what y'all've been up to. Lu is a beautiful girl, and Fern too. Leah sure misses having girls around here. And we miss you. You guys seem to have so much fun. I'd love to come up north and see you at one of your festivals sometime. I'll have to see if any of the WE's mesh with my weekends off.