Monday, July 21, 2008

Cupcakes on the Brain....






I had all of these random things laying around that I planned to paint - a vintage purse, a tote, a vintage cookie sheet and my last small canvas. Cupcakes are popular right now. I especially love the first bumping cuppies.

We went tubing againt yesterday. This time we decided to do the long trip. It would have been fine but the first part was pretty shallow and we did a lot of walking, pulling the girls in the tubes. It was also pretty crowded. Fern fell over the side this time and got a wet surprise.

Saturday night we went to the pool downtown. Its been around since the 1920s. They have a special family swim on Saturday nights from 7-10 pm. The girls thought it was great fun to swim under the lights. Fern found a friend in the baby pool and they had a wonderful time together.

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

I LOVE that tote!

Anna Banana said...

Those are really, really cute!! :D