Tuesday, March 04, 2008

New Items!

 

 

 

 


Rain all day here today so its a good thing I was able to get out and take some pictures of my new tiems yesterday. I found an excellent old fence post in the woods next to the creek and its perfect for hat pictures. I am still going crazy trying to get really really good pictures of the fairy crowns.

I've been buying vintage slips with plans to dye and embellish them. I have one that has a few spots and tears that I will use for a tester. I want to try and write on them so I will have to see what pens work best.

There will never ever be enough time to make all of the things I want to make. I have an idea for a t-shirt and a keychain wallet and altered clothing and on and on and on....

One thing I do need is a dress form. I think it will be critical to photographing clothing for my vintage shop and the slips.

In the meantime, laundry piles up...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bonnie said...

m~
oh you would love it here.
i know this because ~~ ernie has even said that.
come on out!!
we can't depend on the men for this.
ernie still won't mail that box i packed up in the FALL for you guys because he wants to put something else in it.
you guys have a place to stay.
come on.....