Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Garden of Eating and Bluebirds Too!



This is our 2008 veggie garden. We are growing sweet corn, tomatoes, eggplant, hot peppers, banana peppers, carrots, onions, potatoes, green beans, Swiss chard, cucumbers, yellow squash, and zucchini.

We also have blueberries, apple trees, grape vines, and a fig bush. I will have some more pictures once I get them turned around and saved.

Oh, and we have a total of 9 bluebird eggs between the two boxes! How exciting! If they all hatch and fledge, that will make a total 14 this season. I also spotted a quail this morning as we drove down the dirt road. It was just peaking out from some poison ivy. I went to take a picture and it ran off.

Oh and mercury is in retrograde? That apparently explains a lot about the absolutely insane week I had last week.

I will be listing a ton of new stuff this week - fabric cuffs, vintage lingerie, a new baby blanket, two scarves, and even a few pillowcase dresses. That means dragging out the iron....OH NO!

Oh and I'll give you a peak at one of Scott's Father's Day gifts next time!

No comments: