Friday, June 20, 2008

Ellijay Farmer's Market This Weekend

I will be at the Ellijay Farmer's Market this weekend. They actually promote handmade crafts, unlike the Hall County Farmer's Market. I am hoping I have some better luck. Scott is going to help out his family with his aunt who just had back surgery. It also means I keep to shop my very favorite thrift store. This is the same store where I found some vintage McDonalds fabric for $1 and sold it for $90.

I have a newly listed hat. It was inspired by a fellow seller with an incredible shop: http://bonzie.etsy.com.

I bought several framed mirrors during my last IKEA expedition and I decorated a couple last night. This one sort of reminds me of vintage Florida colors. I have a few other's to list. I will be bringing them to Ellijay as well. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

karen said...

How did things go at the Farmers Market?