Wednesday, October 03, 2007

When 20 mo olds blog....

Fern hit the keyboard and got my entry posted before I was ready.

So I am in the process of listing 8 or so more Monster Eye hats my etsy shop (see linky-poo to the right). I have had a good response to them so far. I guess the google eyes are now my 'thing'.

Sales have been wonderful. I just missed my September goal of 10 sales by 1! I have set a goal of 15 for October.

I sold a painting last night - Little Miss Voltrina is heading to Colorado this morning. I am sort of sad to see her go, but I think she is going to a very good home. I have to get her from Susie's gallery this morning and ship her out! In fact, I need to pull all of my art.

I am going to be at the Turning & Burning Festival this weekend in Gillsville, Georgia. Its going to be a blast! I am setting up with two friends, Christine of Three Sisters Soap and Tina, a knitter and spinner. Susie from Aunt Faye's will be there as well. Its my first big festival and I am so excited. I hope to meet some other etsy artists. I hear 50,000+ folks are expected!

I am trying to talk my mom and dad into having an etsy shop. My mom is all about ATCs and ACEOs right now.

2 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

I finally got to look at your whole inventory. WOW! I love the newsboy sold gold dancer hat and the pink, red and orange hat and the little girl ones and monster eyes...

And your paintings! I am so glad that you are finally selling your stuff, Merrill. You are too good.

LadyLinoleum said...

Your hats and paintings are wonderful! Going to your esty shop now...