Friday, October 19, 2007

What is this wet stuff falling from the sky?


So it rained yesterday and its currently raining. We are in the middle of the worst drought in recent history so this is big news.

In other news, I painted another goat painting yesterday. Not quite as happy with it as goats go but I love love love the impressionistic style that I acheived. Its for sale in the shop if you are interested...

I am currently negotiating a wholesale deal for a dozen hats. I am beyond excited because a) this means a chunk of money, b) it means getting my name out there beyond etsy and to a funkier crowd, more of my target audience and c) I HAVE to go to Hobby Lobby today for yarn. Hahaha. Gotta love the day that going yarn shopping is part of your 'job'.

I also have 24 cupcakes to bake today for the Fall Festival at Lulu's school. She made cute little cupcake toppers for them.

No comments: