Monday, November 17, 2008

Tattoo Sketch


I've been sketching my next tattoo. Basically, it will be a pin-up style girl sitting on a ball of yarn. (The ball of yarn will cover the crapping rabbit currently on my ankle.) She will have a paintbrush in her right hand, painting the word "crafty" in a pretty cursive script. In her left hand, a crochet hook. Above her left shoulder will be a flying bluebird (my shop is called electricbluebird). The end of the yarn will be left so that I can add to it in the future. She will have reddish brown hair with bangs (like me) and a cocked left eyebrow (I do this all the time). She will be wearing a vintage slip (I embellish them and sell them in my shop). She will be curvy but not too busty (a departure there - finally I get my breast reduction lol). I would also love to have the girls names added to the back of my neck but that might have to wait. Hopefully, I'll have it started this week!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kimmber said...

Love it, and love that you are designing it.

bonnie said...

can't wait to see it~ sounds very cool.