Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Big 4-0


The other night, Scott made bear burgers. Despite my hesitation, they were actually pretty tasty. We seasoned them with some Dale's and grilled them. They were less greasy than I thought they would be, and less gamey. (He did not kill the bear - the meat came from a friend).

My glitter Cons. They are the best. I've worn Chucks all my life. I still have a pair from the early 90s that have fetuses painted on them (an artist friend in college went through a fetus stage) and "RIP Kurt Cobain" on the toes. I am saving them for the girls.
Commando Fernando dressed up.

Apparently every slug in the neighborhood came to celebrate my birthday. This was taken this evening on the back deck and gives me the freaking heebs.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Okay those slugs... creepy!