Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Lulu!

We celebrated Lulu's birthday last night. She asked to go to Build-A-Bear and eat Chinese food so we headed down to the Mall of Georgia. She made a pink leopard with an Aurora outfit and she was named Peppermint Rose. Fern made a white kitty and chose a yellow fairy costume and she was named Beebop.

We took a ride on the merry-go-round. I made the mistake of riding with Lulu in the spinning bucket. As she twirled the bucket faster and faster, I was sure I was going to either throw up or pass out. I made the stupid decision to get up and exit the bucket and was subsequently was flung off the ride and onto the floor. The ride was still going just inches from me and I was afraid my foot or hand or piece of clothing would get entrapped. The ride finally stopped and I was helped up. I am quite sore and bruised this morning, particularly on my right side.

Kids, let that be a lesson for you. Do not move about the ride while it is in motion.

I added this new visor to the shop last night, inspired by birthday cake:



I will be adding more of these once I get my yoyos from http://yoyocottage.etsy.com.

1 comment:

bonnie said...

i would love to see photos of that ride~
give lulu hugs and kisses
from us out here in oregon.