Monday, September 10, 2007

Princess Pants and Dragon Boats




Here is a picture of the girls wearing their princess pants. Unfortch, Lulu is thugging and has her's slung down low. They are supposed to be right below the knee. She wanted to wear them to school this morning, but they are doing colors this week. Today is Blue Day and so she wore a blue dress. Thursday is Green Day and also my day for snacks. I am taking honeydew melon and green grapes in green cups.

We ended up going to the Dragon Boat Festival Saturday. We got to town and I remembered I left a candle burning (Blackberry Crumble - yum!) so Scott dropped me off and went back to blow it out. With all of the traffic around the rowing venue, we didn't have much time to get to Elachee. Anyways, we couldn't stay long at the Dragon Boat Festival as it was blazing hot and I wasn't prepared with sunscreen. We did get to see a couple races and some of the dancing, including the most adorable little girls.

I am off this morning to my first yoga class. Its "Christ-Centered Yoga" (bleh) so I'll just ignore those parts. Its 90 minutes - will I make it?

I am on a mission to lose 20 lbs by my birthday, which is November 13. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: