Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday, Monday






The woman who bought the Chicken Pot Pie painting hung it in her laundry room with a painting of a rooster. We joked about the possibilities of the two mating. She and her husband have 4 children, all of whom were adopted from various Asian countries. So, I was inspired to paint this chick piece. She loved it!

Just thought I would also share some pictures of the girls. Fern had some major dental work done about a week ago. There was almost no enamel on her top teeth when they came in, so the dentist put caps on 6 of her top teeth. These teeth were very short and were becoming discolored prior to the procedure. She looks so good now. And she is eating so much better. They must have really been bothering her before. She picked out the outfit with the leg warmers and hat. She looks like a little flygirl. And Lucy, well she is just so beautiful.

I am working on crocheting a wristlet. I've seen them on etsy and I am a little intimidated by the thought of sewing in a liner and a zipper but I need a challenge right now. I am using some thick green wool/acrylic blend yarn. I'll probably make a fabric flower of some type for it. Of course, I will post pics when its done.

1 comment:

Frogmorest said...

Your girls are just so darling! I love the leg warmers :)