Wednesday, December 06, 2006

UGA-LY


UGAly
Originally uploaded by lunchieb.
I feel like I am totally prostituting myself out with this one. After taking this picture, I did fix the G so that it looks more a UGA G.

Some days, I like to stand directly in front of a wall and be charming and witty. Its just like blogging, except you don't need a computer. Although I have discovered that my dear friend, Helen W, has begun her own craft blog. Sadly, I cannot remember my password for my own blog and cannot leave comments. I asked to have it emailed to me AGAIN. Right now, I can only blog from flickr. Yes, I have actually reproduced. Twice.

I hope Helen will blog about her wonderful felting carrots and other fruits and veggies. They are so cute.

My wrists are killing me. I need to back off the hook but I really cannot afford to with Christmas right around the corner.

1 comment:

helenw said...

Woohoo! I'm famous!