Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Its not the green onions....

I was listening to a story this morning about the recent e.coli outbreak up north. Turns out it wasn't the green onions, it was the poopy in the tacos. I don't know about you, but I get ill every time I eat at Taco Bell, generally with the runs and a stomachache, but you don't see me screaming "E. COLI!".

I am dying to paint more but I am out of canvas. Bummer. I do need to finish crocheting some Christmas gifts for some kids we will see this weekend. I am doing skullies and cuffs for a couple of tweenish girls.

I would really like to get this blog looking hip and fun, and learn how to get all of my fave craft blogs listed on the edge. Yeah, I got two listed but it was tedious and I just don't have time to sit down and learn HTML.

No comments: