Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Almost Done!

The girls and I went shopping this morning. We picked up two gift cards from Best Buy for the nephews. I also picked up a bottle of Crown for the adult gift exchange this weekend with hubby's family. It goes with the two Macanudo cigars that I picked up this weekend. Its always harder to find something that the guys will want. Last year, hubs scored big with his Barney Fife "Nip It!" t-shirt.

So, we are just about done with Christmas shopping. I still need to pick up a couple jars of hot pickled garlic for my dad from Jaemor Farms. MIL and SFIL are getting tickets to the Georgia Aquarium since they couldn't do it last year when we gave them as gifts. And then there are my brother's kids. One of them is getting a kid's tattoo set if I can find it.

One of the other artists at the shop previously asked me to crochet some blank cuffs for her to embellish. At first, I said I would but then I got to thinking...my cuffs are unique and original and I don't think I like the idea of her selling cuffs there too, even if they are a little different. I wouldn't mind making her a blank own for her to embellish for herself but no more than that.

We celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary this weekend. Well, it wasn't much of a celebration. We went to the mall and did some shopping with the kids and then went to a pizza buffet. No cards were exchanged. It was very low key, and that is ok. One year though, I am hoping we can hike to the Hike Inn at Amicalola State Park.

No comments: