Thursday, August 03, 2006

My first crochet post


OK, here is my very first crochet-related post. Hopefully, my husband will stop flapping his trap long enough for me to focus on this. I am kidding, of course. Love you, babe.

I am making yet another baby blanket, of original design. Its a variety of pinks, reds, and purples. Who knows where it will take me but so far, I am lurving the colors. For some reason, the colors are not that true. I should have taken the photo outside.




After I showed The Old Man my scissor fob, I could tell he was thinking, "This is what you did with your day?"

Haven't you ever searched high and low for your scissors? Didn't you think, "Hey, a big ass crocheted curly dangling from my scissors would solve that prob-lemo!" Well, there you go, ya big ho cake.

1 comment:

OneCraftySAHM said...

ho cake...ha, ha funny! Never heard that one!