Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Beautiful Afghan


Girly baby afghan
Originally uploaded by lunchieb.
I found this photo on my computer while organizing some files. I made this for hubby's cousin's youngest child. I think its the prettiest afghan I've even made. The colors, the pattern - it all just came together. The green is a discontinued color from Red Heart called Kiwi. It was such a beautiful green and I was so sad to use it all up.

My hands are killing me so I think I am going to have to put the crochet down for a day or two. Working on the computer trying to list things on ebay doesn't help either.

The weather sure has cooled off here today. Its only in the low 80s. I actually turned the air off and opened the windows. I am literally counting the days until fall. I <3 cold weather!

No comments: