Friday, May 18, 2007

In 1986...

The summer that I graduated from Redan High School, I hooked up with some other students from the area and attended college courses in Grenoble FRANCE. What a summer that was. We bought a 6-pack of Heineken the first night and thought we were hot shit. That whole experience really shaped my life. I would love to go back to Grenoble and visit the town now. Les boules, Juan les Pains, etc.

The weekend is here! I will take the girls to the Sprayground in the morning and give Scott some time to himself. With any luck, I will do some yard saling as well. We also have the MOMS Club Spring Fling tomorrow. I mentioned that all of the dads should wear Speedos and we should have a contest for the hottest dad. I have not told Scott yet.

I need to list a ton of stuff on ebay but I am scared. They raised the postal rates and I haven't really looked them over.

And my cold has moved to my chest. Coughing and all that. Blerg.

No comments: