Friday, May 18, 2007

Fun Mother's Night Out!


Our MOMS Club had our annual banquet last night. I have been elected co-secretary. Yahoo! Being a part of this group has been great, especially after moving here last year and not knowing a soul. We had dinner at a local Chinese place. It was delicious! I am excited to be a part of the Board.


So since I was out last night, Scott had to put the girls to bed alone. Fern did better than I thought. She cried for me, but he walked her around and she fell asleep after about 15 minutes.


I finished the chunky washcloth and I am now working on a top secret scarf project. I need to build of some inventory for the fall.


I was going through some of the pictures on the computer and came across this one. Its one of my favorites. I think my mom took this picture of Lulu at her house.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten! What a grown up little girl. :)