Saturday, April 05, 2008






Some pictures of our kitchen. It was so nasty before we redid it. Very country. I had always wanted a bright color for the kitchen and Japanese Fern by Behr was perfect. We also added the beadboard. The mirrors were my idea. They reflect gorgeous light. My next task will be to stain the parquet floors dark.

We went trout fishing this afternoon. FUN. FUN. FUN. It rained and we didn't care. We caught 4 nice trout. They are fixing to get grilled. We all got super muddy and wet. I had forgotten how much I miss fishing. We were using crickets and a ultralight pole in addtion to the Barbie poll. I love that my husband is confident enough in his manhood to fish with the Barbie pole in among the snooty fly fishermen.

The trout were clean and placed in tin foil. I add herbs, onions, Mrs. Dash, a little butter and lemon juice. We will also have baked potatoes, Silver Queen corn and broccoli. It would be so nice to share photos, and while I did take my camera, I left my card at home. Oh well.

But I did first in etsy style! I wore my red panda chainmaille earrings, my tina seamonster t-shirt, my own brimmed newsboy in hot pink and some mandarin bergamot body butter from ficklefaerie.

It was a great family day!!

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Sooo cute! I love that green!!