Saturday, August 09, 2008

Ballerina and Lipstick

 


Yesterday, Fern felt good enough to play dress up. This involved a tutu, some jewelry, and some make-up. She did her own lipstick.

I think we have turned the corner on the stomach flu. Hooray! Perhaps we can do some sort of family activity today. I've been promising another trip to the pool. I wouldn't mind going tubing again. We are still trying to find a cheap tent so we can start camping with the girls.

I've been poking around on Facebook (aka Crackbook) the last two days. I've run into a lot of folks from high school, summer camp, and other places.

We have acquired a new vehicle! Its a 1986 Crown Victoria LTD. It belonged to Scott's grandmother. We've managed to survive with one vehicle for a while, but it will be nice to have the option or going two different places. Thanks Bama and Packy J!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

helenw said...

Oh, that is a sweet ride!